Thursday, October 28, 2010

Christmas Wish List 2010

I went to town yesterday (October 27) and they have already started to put up Christmas lights on the streets. This morning Starbucks has also started to introduce their Christmas beverages and merchandises. So, in the spirit of things, I have decided to be kiasu as well and put up my wish list early this year, hang up my stocking, and hope that one of you stalkers readers out there is Santa a billionaire with a big heart, and make me a very happy man :)

1. iLife '11 and Snow Leopard bundle

You probably know by now that I am a Mac, not a PC. Well, I use PC at work, but for everything else, I have my iMac, iPad, and iPod. Last week Apple has just released their latest offering for 'fun' softwares, which includes upgrades to iPhoto, iMovie, and Garageband. Well, I don't really use Garageband, but I do use iPhoto and iMovie. It releases the inner movie director in me :P

Unfortunately, this version only works with the latest Mac OS, which is the Snow Leopard. So if I want to use this, I would have to buy the upgrade for Snow Leopard as well. Hmmm... evil, evil Apple! Now I have seen through your labirynth of upgrades! (but still hopelessly addicted to your products :P)


2. Playstation Move
Sony's answer to Nintendo Wii, this is one of the most anticipated gadget for gamers everywhere. Basically it allows you to control the game through body movements, thus giving parents one less reason NOT to let their kids play video games :P

Looking like a dildo flashlight with candy colored bulb at the end (it changes colors depending on the usage), I personally think it's a bit tacky, but hey, as long as it works fine.....

Currently there's not a lot of games available yet, and actually I don't have space to play.... yet, so I guess I can wait till next year to get this one.

3. Soulmate
Would be nice to have somebody who can cook, clean, do groceries and do household chores for me to love and to share my life with. As the song goes..... "a house is not a home when there's no one there to hold you tight, and no one there to kiss you goodnight..."

4. Bottega Veneta iPad case
Back to the material world, may I present to you the ultimate luxury in iPad casing. Many luxury brands have produced their own version (Louis Vuitton, Gucci, TODS, Chanel, Salvatore Ferragamo etc etc), but none looks as luxurious as this one. It is understated elegance at it's best.


Sadly, it does come with a hefty price tag of S$920. That's even more expensive than the iPad itself :P

So, anyone have any extra cash or girlfriend to spare, contact me and we can exchange Christmas gift this year (just let me rummage through my stuff first and see if I can find unopened gifts from last year so I don't have to buy anything )

No comments:

Post a Comment