Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Truth?

Inspired by this post by The Rabbit, and in a desperate attempt to attract more readers to my blog, I have decided to give my five cents worth of answers (cos two cents is so last year and fifty cents is a rapper ;-)

You can read about the background of the questions from the post. So click on it, dammit! 

But before I do that, perhaps I should make a quick intro of how I come to know about the post. One fine day I saw a post on facebook about this blog, which leads to this blog, which leads to this blog. Told ya it would be quick.

So, on to the questions......

1. What is your favorite word?
Being a shopaholic, it's probably SALE. But on a more serious note, I would say "balance". I like it because too much of something is never good, and neither is too little. 

2. What is your least favorite word?
SORRY. When it's said, it means that something bad has happened. Some people abuse the word by thinking they can get away with anything just by saying sorry, but I don't think so. The damage has been done, and even if you say you forgive the person, the memory can never be erased (until you get old and start forgetting things :P)

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
I'm happy and creative when I'm surrounded by happy things and people around me are happy. Happiness is contagious, but then again so is anger and sadness. 

4. What turns you off?
Stupidity. Ignorance. People who do not respect time.

5. What is your favorite curse word?
Shit. I say shit a lot without even realizing it. And I shit at least once a day, usually in the morning (OK a little too much info there.... )

6. What sound or noise do you love?
The sound of light rain tapping on the window (but only when I'm at home doing nothing.... I don't like it when I'm caught in the rain)

7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Justin Bieber. And Miley Cyrus.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Professional blogger (d'oh!), or a travel show host.

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Lawyer. I hate arguing.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Heyyyy! Wassup buddy? 

So there you go. If you decided to post your own answers, please leave a link in the comments..... and please link to the original post as well. Thanks! 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for joining in! Much appreciated! (And you should comment more often! I bite, but I have had all my shots - promise!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Love the answers... lmao at the Justin Bieber comment though... I have young kids, THAT was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SALE! That *is* a great word :)

    ReplyDelete