Monday, June 28, 2010

Guess The Songs! #2

Oh my life…. Is changing everyday, in every possible way

It’s not a war, no it’s not a rapture
I’m just a person, but you can’t take it
Ignorance is your new best friend….

Maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meet a volcano

Do you know what’s worth fighting for? When it’s not worth dying for?
Does it take your breath away, and you feel yourself suffocating?
Does the pain weigh out the pride? And you look for a place to hide? You’re in ruins….

And you just wanna help, not sure where to start, so you close your eyes and send up a prayer into the dark

‘Till all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I’ve said
Tell me what you want to hear
Something that were like those years
I’m sick of all the insincere

Open your eyes like I opened mine
It’s only the real world
A life you will never know
Shifting your weight to throw off the pain
Well you can ignore it
But only for so long

How about a round of applause? A standing ovation?

No comments:

Post a Comment