Saturday, June 12, 2010

Guess The Songs!

After all the things that happened this week..... sometimes the system goes on a blink and the whole thing turns out wrong.


Well I guess I'm trying to be nonchalant about it, but in reality I'm slowly losing my mind... underneath the guise of smile, gradually I'm dying inside.


Can someone tell me what is this thing that I feel like I'm missing, and why can't I let it go?

I had a dream my life would be so different from the hell I'm living, so different now from what it seemed. Now life has killed the dream I dreamed....


Somebody take me back to the days, before this was a job, before I got paid...... before it ever mattered what I had in my bank.....


I wanna be a billionaire so f**king bad....



I tried so hard, and got so far. But in the end, it doesn't even matter. I had to fall to lose it all.


So much for my happy ending.

I know I shouldn't be complaining and instead should be grateful for all the things that I have, but even heroes have the right to bleed.


I think I'm moving but I go nowhere....
You start to wonder why you're here, not there?
Can you see what I see?


I have no concept of time other than it is flying....
All I really want is some patience, a way to calm the angry voice
All I really want is some peace man, a way to find a common ground
And all I really want is a wavelength
All I really want is some comfort, a way to get my hands untied
All I really want is some justice.

Oh enough about all that! It's time to be a big girl boy now, and big girls boys don't cry....

The first person who can guess all the songs right will get a surprise gift from me =P

3 comments:

  1. bad day - daniel powter

    breakdown - mariah carey

    more to life - stacie orrico

    i dreamed a dream - susan boyle

    airplanes - BoB

    billionaire - travis mccoy

    in the end - linkin park

    my happy ending - avril lavigne

    superman - five for fighting

    stop and stare - onerepublic

    all i really want - alanis morisette

    big girls dont cry - fergie


    ----
    ditunggu hadiahnya ya! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..... impressive! ternyata ada juga orang yang sama2 tau banyak ttg lagu2 gajebo kayak gue :P

    hadiahnya...... selamat, anda mendapatkan 1 year free subscription to this blog! (kaburrrr hihihi)

    ntar ye..... i promise one day (kalo udah ada modal buat beli hadiah) dibikin kuis beneran :)

    ReplyDelete