Thursday, December 18, 2008

Welcome, 欢迎, Wilkommen, Bienvenue!

Hello everyone, and welcome to my brand new blog, aptly titled "Stirling Chronicles". Some of you may know my previous blog (http://stefanuskusuma.blogspot.com/), but since I haven't updated that for quite some time, I think it's a good idea to have a fresh start.

A little bit about me.... I was born in a town called Bandung (Indonesia) exactly 28 years 5 months 3 days ago. I've lived there for the first 18 years of my life, and have been away for quite some time (10 years and counting now....). I currently resides in a small little dot on the map called Singapore. Anyway, you'll know more about me as I post stories.

So, what exactly is "Stirling Chronicles", you might ask? Well, I've just moved to a new place in Stirling Road about 2 months ago and it was a time for me to close another chapter of my life and embark on a new journey. This page will serve as a medium for me to do something better than facebooking in the office express my passion for writing and storytelling (something that has been buried too deep for too long).

Once again, welcome and stay tuned for ramblings, rants, complaints exciting stories!

1 comment:

  1. hahhahaha this is great ! i'll check out this blog everyday . First up, i knew Stefanus (a.k.a Bos Anus or Bos Anu ) in a Club, seems that he's mates are also my mates. Orighty then, happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete