Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Two Zero Zero Eight - Recap

I’ve just checked my iTunes and realized that I’ve added 197 songs in 2008. That’s an average of 16.4 songs per month, or about 1 song every other day.

But that’s not the point. The point is, what have I done in 2008? Looking back, here are some memorable events in my 28th year in this world…..

1. Travel round the world (and most of them are free, courtesy of DHL) ☺

February Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam) and Manila (Philippines)

March
Mumbai and Bangalore (India)

April
Taipei (Taiwan), Shanghai and Beijing (China)

June
Amsterdam (Netherlands)

August -> Shanghai again

October
Boston (USA)

December
Fraser’s Hill, Malacca, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)


2. Broke a girl’s heart
It was never in my intention to hurt her, but in reality, I did. Bad, bad Stefan!

I told myself that it was because I rush into it, but going into a relationship is like a two-edged sword….. if you rush into it, you don’t really know the other person too well, and you’re taking a risk. There’s bound to be surprises along the way. But if you wait too long for it, you’ll find too many reasons not to enter a relationship. Ahh, relationship….. that’s an entirely different topic. I’m not an expert in it, but I can probably write a book about it :P

3. Gained a new family member

Julius (my bro) and Sarah (my sister-in-law)



4. Zoom zoom zoom


I bought my first car in June 2008. Mazda 3, metropolitan grey. It was love at first sight :P

5. Become a facebook addict
Started with Vampires, and now Word Challenge and Who Has The Biggest Brain

6. Gained lots of new friends (including some annoying ones), and still keeping in touch with old friend (not very exciting people, but might potentially be useful in the future)
Not an easy task, I tell you. I feel blessed that I have 324 friends on my facebook ☺

7. Move into a new place and hosted a bunch of housewarming sessions


8. Oh, and one last thing….. started a new blog! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment