Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Guess The Songs #3

Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my open mind, possessing and caressing me
Jai guru deva om...... nothing's gonna change my world

Let them all pass their dirty remarks..... there is one question I'd really love to ask.... is there a place for a hopeless sinner, who has hurt all mankind just to save his own beliefs?

Getting angry doesn't solve anything

Relax, take it easy..... blame it on me or blame it on you
It's as if I'm scared, it's as if I'm terrified. Are you scared? Are we playing with fire? Relax.....

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, but that's alright because I like the way it hurts....

Life has a funny way of sneaking up on you when you think everything's ok and everything's going right....

Well I hope I never have to see that day, but by God I know it's headed our way, so we better be happy now cos the boy's gone home....


I will never wish bad things, but I don't wish you well.....

You know I'm not gonna diss you on the internet, cos my momma taught me better than that.

Humphry, we're leaving! Kaching!

2 comments:

  1. Aduh... ke-remove.. hiks..

    Across The Universe - Beatles.

    One Love - Bob Marley.

    Mika Song!!! Grace Kelly.

    Relax, Take It Easy - Mika (again?)

    Just Gonna Stand There and Watch Me Burn (Love The Way You Lie) - Eminem ft. Rihanna.

    Ironic - Alanis Morissette.

    The Boy's Gone - Jason Mraz.

    Never Again - Kelly Clarkson.

    Survivor - Destinys Child.

    Grace Kelly - Mika..@_@

    ReplyDelete