Friday, April 3, 2009

Typical workday

7.10am : Hoahmmm..... open my eyes a little bit.... Most of the time I will be conscious 5 minutes before my alarm sets off, except if I'm really really tired, or when it's weekend. My body is weird like that.

7.15am : My handphone alarm goes off. Hit the snooze button, go back to sleep.

7.30am : Last sign that I need to get up... hear my flatmate opening his curtain and going off to work. Finally get up and take a shower.

8.00am : Go to work.

8.30am : Arrive at the office. Turn on my laptop and wait 10 minutes for it to "wake up" before I can start working.

WORK [wurk] : exertion or effort directed to produce or accomplish something; labor (dictionary.com)
So what have I produce/accomplish during my work? Hmm.... good question.

5.30pm : Official working hours are over. From here onwards there are many options..... typically my after work activities will either be :
- Go to the gym
- Have dinner with friends
- Go back home and do nothing/watch tv
- Watch movie at the cinema
- Go shopping

Lately I feel like my days have become too predictable.... sometimes I'm thinking about taking up some after-work courses, but I think I'm too lazy for that haha.
Any suggestion to spice things up?

1 comment:

  1. Join me for guitar lesson? We can form a band!! Yeayy...

    ReplyDelete